The training course “Young, Wild and Living Green” is organized in order to equip youth leaders with knowledge of Ecological lifestyle, give them a chance to practice it in a new way, and inspire them to convey the message of ecological lifestyle to their communities.
All accommodation and transportation expenses for participants during the time of the training in Hoi An WILL BE COVERED by the organizers.(*)
APPLICATION FORM here: bit.ly/ywlg2016
Application form must be submitted in ENGLISH.
Please submit your application to email@example.com before 23’59’’ Sunday, March 20th, 2016 (UTC +7). Applications are received via email only.
For more infomation, please click here: https://goo.gl/0gm0uu
WHO CAN APPLY?
Youth between 18 and 25 years old, who:
– is currently living/studying in one of these Asian countries: Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar;
– has a strong interest in environment. There is no limitation in the fields of study;
– is fluent in English;
– demonstrates strong leadership qualities and potential in their university, organization and community activities;
– has demonstrated commitment to community via extracurricular activities.
The program aims to:
• Introduce the youth leaders to ecological lifestyle;
• Creat a regional network of ecological lifestyle ambassadors from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar
• Inspire these ambassadors to apply ecological lifestyle in their daily lives and take actions to spread ecological lifestyle to others
• Develop a toolkit to train ecological lifestyle in universities and other youth organizations in ambassadors’ countries.
– Application time: Feb 20 th – Mar 20th 2016
– Announcement of successful applicants to interview round: Mar 25th 2016
– Interview round: Mar 26th – 30th 2016
– Announcement of final participants list: Apr 10th 2016
Please note that both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified by the organizers.
For further information, please contact:
Ms.Ngo Thi Phuong Thao
Mobile:+84976 077 014 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C&E Website: www.ce-center.org.vn – Email: email@example.com
(*) Please note that the organizers will cover travel expenses from the main airport in your country to Da Nang International Airport in Vietnam, transportation in Da Nang and Hoi An during the days of the training. You will need to cover your own expense from your home to the airport and back, as well as expenses for all the days you stay in Vietnam outside of the program. For Vietnamese participants, we will cover train/bus ticket from your hometown to Hoi An.
The training course “Young, Wild and Living Green” is organized by Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (C&E Center) with the sponsorship from The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative. This training was funded by a sponsorship from the United States Department of State. The opinions, findings and conclusions stated herein are those of the author[s] and do not necessarily reflect those of the United States Department of State.