A Full Time and Full Scholarship Program
International students, who want to study for Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree at Beihang University (BUAA), are welcome to apply for the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University supported by Chinese Government Scholarship. The University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University is a full time program with full scholarship, covering tuition fee, accommodation, living allowance, normal medical service, comprehensive insurance, etc., but not the international travel expenses. The program will start in early September 2016 and the study period is 2 to 3 years for master program and 3 to 4 years for doctoral program.
For master program, the candidates should have Bachelor Degree and be under the age of 35; for doctoral program, the candidates should have Master Degree and be under the age of 40.
Applicants should have good command of English or Chinese and be able to take courses in English or Chinese.The majors sponsored by the University Postgraduates Program at Beihang University do not include language study, such as Chinese, English and etc..
Application Documents Required
All the documents should be in duplicate. And the language of documents should be in English or Chinese or attached with translations in English or Chinese.
- 1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship;
- 2. Highest Education Diploma (notarized photocopy or original one) or Certificate of Expected Graduation Date from the university studying currently;
- 3. Notarized Transcripts;
- 4. Study or Research Plan (no less than 500 words);
- 5. Two Recommendation Letters from Professors or Academic Experts;
- 6. The Results of TOEFL, IELTS or HSK (Chinese Proficiency Test), or English / Chinese Proficiency Certificates for the applicants whose educational language is not English or Chinese;
- 7. Photocopy of Physical Examination Form and the Report on Blood Examination. Download Here
- 8. Photocopy of Remittance Receipt for Application Fee (RMB￥400 Yuan or US$70)(*Remittance);
- 9. Photocopy of First Page of Passport (the information page);
- 10. The List of Application Documents and Post Address confirmed. Download Here
For more details and FAQ on Program, please visit the website of International School of Beihang University and click the column accordingly.
- Beneficiary Name: BEIHANG UNIVERSITY
- Account No.: 0200006209026400229
- Beneficiary Banker’s Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Beijing Dongsheng Road Branch, Beijing, China
- Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Application Procedures and Admission Schedule
- To skim over the majors of the Program and choose the majors to study through “Specialty & Curricula“;
- To make the online application for Chinese Government Scholarship through the website of CSC (http://laihua.csc.edu.cn), fill up the Application Form, submit the completed Application Form on line and print the Application Form according to the requirements. Please do note thatthe “Agency Number” of Beihang University is 10006.
- The online application will begin from 7th December , 2015.
- The instruction language for the Program will be English or Chinese. Applicants are asked to choose the instruction language in the Application Form when applying on line. One year Chinese training program will be arranged for the students who can not take courses in English and have chosen Chinese as instruction language.
- To mail all applications documents required to the following address before 25th March, 2016:
- Ms. HUANG Ping
- International School of Beihang University
- Address: No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China
- Tel: +86-10-82339158, +86-15001253780
- The results of admissionwill be publicized by stages and in groupsstarting from 20th May to the early of August, 2016through the website of International School, Beihang University.
The Admission documents will be mailed to the successful applicants before 15th August, 2016.
Specialty & Curricula
- Specialty Catalogues of Master Program (BUAA-CSC) Download Here
- Specialty Catalogues of Doctoral Program (BUAA-CSC) Download Here
- The Curricula for International Postgraduates Download Here
- Program Advisors:Prof. SUN Yan, Prof. GAO Xia
- Telephone number:+86-10-82317685, 82316488
- E-mail:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website of International School of BUAA:http//is.buaa.edu.cn
- Website of China Scholarship Council:http://laihua.csc.edu.cn
Address:International School of Beihang University, No. 37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100191, P.R. China