Job Requisition Number:49046The Content Acquisition & Business Management team is looking for an independent and detail-oriented individual to join as a Regional Contribution Analyst. This team works directly with market data teams and IT department in various financial institutions to obtain OTC pricing data to Bloomberg platform.
Individuals will need to assist on data acquisition projects to on-board OTC pricing for our clients using our Bloomberg terminal, Bloomberg news and Bloomberg ancillary products.
On top of the project assistance, you will be required to monitor, maintain and work on daily tasks for multi-asset classes including commodities, FX, money markets and fixed income. Assisting clients with Bloomberg data feed and training is required on-site or over the phone.
In addition to client relationship responsibilities, team members also work closely with sales, R&D and Bloomberg ancillary products to ensure data on Bloomberg platform is accurate and up to market standard.
We trust you to:
- Support and work on Projects with various teams
- Support existing data contributors and building relationship
- Monitor and maintain existing data content and technology
- Maintain and enhance existing database to ensure data integrity
You need to have:
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese essential
- Technical and financial interest and aptitude
- Knowledge of basic programming and/or VBA macros will be preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a client facing / customer service role
- Organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
If this sounds like you:
Apply at https://careers.bloomberg.com if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.