When you’re embarking on a career in the corporate world, it pays to choose a company that can keep pace with your ambition.
At KPMG, we’ll have you working with the nation’s most respected companies from day one. You’ll receive world-class training and mentoring, and mix with some of the brightest minds around.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for graduates who are proud to work at KPMG. Team players who are also innovative thinkers, people who relish the challenge of solving problems and who can communicate their ideas with conviction and passion. People have a real passion for learning, who want to be at the leading edge of their chosen profession, and who want to make a difference. People who display integrity and objectivity in everything they do. Details as follow:
- graduates with a degree in accounting, auditing, economics, commerce, finance, banking, tax, law, foreign trade, or other related fields
- an excellent command of English, both verbal and written, and a good command of spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) is an advantage.
- computer literacy
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- team work spirit
- commitment and drive.
If you’re that kind of individual, then at KPMG you’ll be given the room to be yourself and develop your career in the way you’d like. Please submit your application using our online portal.
When & How to apply?
- By clicking the Apply button below , you will be taken to our online application system, where you will be able to apply in three easy steps. Your photo and cumulative transcript are also required to complete the application.
- Online applications: from 07 March – 07 April 2016
- Online aptitude assessment: covering numerical, logical and verbal reasoning skills, April 2016
- Video interview: April 2016
- Workplace simulation : May 2016
- Final interview: May/June 2016
- On boarding: September/October 2016
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 (8) 3821 9266 (ext: 8415)