If you are not sure about how to be a leader Mosaic’s ILP will fully equip you with how to make that change within yourself and in your community. You are not alone and the ILP will give you the opportunity to talk with people from around the world and inspire you to be a leader and Mosaic will facilitate this change within you.
– Robert Hii, Malaysia ILP 2015 Delegate
We are delighted to announce that applications for the International Leadership Programme 2016 are now open. With generous support from the Department of International Development, Etihad Airways, Inclusive Ventures Group, The Amersi Foundation, Kamal Exchange Company L.L.C, Prudence Foundation, Crescent Petroleum and others to be announced, the Summit will be split between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in November 2016 (exact dates will be confirmed shortly).
The ILP begins with a residential Summit in which international delegates come together to learn about leadership, but the ILP is about much more than two weeks’ training. Mosaic measures the success of each of its leadership programmes through the projects which delegates implement in their own communities. We urge all applicants to consider carefully whether they have the ambition and drive to commit fully to this year long programme and to dedicate yourself for the benefit of others.
If you feel ready to take your leadership skills to the next level and to benefit from this unique and fully funded opportunity please complete the online application form in full. The application form is designed to assess your leadership potential and your interest in and experience of the themes of the programme. If you are successful during the application stage you will then be invited to attend an interview in your country. The interview will be an opportunity to discuss your application in further detail and to assess your commitment to your own personal and professional development and the passion you have for enacting positive social change. Following the interview process, successful applicants will be invited to attend the ILP 2016 Summit in the United Arab Emirates.
To apply for this unique and fully funded opportunity please:
Applicants must fulfil the following selection criteria:
- Be a national of the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Malaysia, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia (resident in Kenya), Syria (resident in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey & Lebanon),Turkey, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Please note that ID and proof of address will be asked for during the interview process.
- Be 25–35 years old in November 2016
- Be able to attend the two week Summit in November 2016
- Make a commitment to complete the 12 month programme in full
- Fluent in English (all elements of the programme will be conducted in English)
Programme application timeline
The key dates for the International Leadership Programme are:
- Applications Open – 13 April 2016
- Applications Close – 19 May 2016
- Interviews – 6 June – 29 July 2016
- All applicants informed of the outcome of their interviews – 5 August 2016
- Summit in the United Arab Emirates – November 2016
Before completing the application form please read in full the guidelines for applicants ILP 2016_Information for Applicants.
The deadline for completed applications is 19 May 2016.
If you have any further questions about the ILP 2016 or the application process, please contact Sara Smith, International Co-ordinator on +44 (0) 20 566 6628.
We look forward to receiving your application!