Đại sứ quán New Zealand tại Hà Nội đang tuyển dụng vị trí Trợ lý Điều hành.
Vị trí này sẽ trực tiếp hỗ trợ cho Đại sứ cũng như hỗ trợ các công việc hành chính khác, nhằm đảm bảo Đại sứ quán sẽ hoạt động hiệu quả.
The New Zealand Embassy in Ha Noi is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant to provide personal assistant support to the Ambassador as well as other administration functions to the Embassy to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the office. The position will also have some responsibility for provision of consular assistance to New Zealanders in Viet Nam.
Consular training will be provided to the successful applicant. This is a locally employed position, with terms and conditions being set in accordance with local employment requirements. Full bilingual proficiency in Vietnamese and English is essential.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5-6 years proven experience in a secretarial or administration support role to a manager and/or team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and supportively in a team environment
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people
- A strong achievement/delivery focus to a high standard (including accuracy and attention to detail)
- Expert planning and organisational skills; Microsoft office
- Highly adaptable and able to work across multi-disciplined areas of work
Position description [PDF, 51 KB]
Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Email any enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (04) 3824 1481.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 3 June 2016. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
A full list of all MFAT vacancies in Wellington and overseas is available here