Training and Development Asia 2017 is a premier platform for HR leaders to discuss L&D challenges, and discover the insights and approaches taken by leading organisations across all sectors with regards to addressing employee development needs.
See how senior HR leaders have successfully proved the financial and business value of training initiatives in their respective organisations.
By attending the two-day conference, you will gain the tools to harness innovation, discover successful practices, leverage cross cultural differences and build a high-performance organisation.
• Staying competitive in a slowing economy
• Learning measurement and ROI
• High potential management and succession planning
• Digital transformation in learning and development
• Fostering a knowledge-sharing culture
• Customised training
The regional series will take place in Singapore on 17-18 August 2017. This conference is organised and produced by Human Resources magazine. #TDA2017