Applications are now open for Atlas Leadership Academy’s Think Tank Start Up Training in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, for organizations in Asia.
Where: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Atlas Leadership Academy credits: 2
Application deadline: December 31
This three-day workshop, developed in partnership with the Centre for Civil Society and Manali Shah, independent trainer and facilitator of Participatory Strategy, will provide step-by-step guidelines to starting a new free-market think tank, or a project within an existing free-market think tank, on the Asian continent. From mission & strategy development, to communications and fundraising strategies, think tank entrepreneurs will leave with tangible skills from a regional context.This course will be followed by the fourth annual Asia Liberty Forum, which will also take place in Kuala Lumpur, from February 18-20 with regional partner Centre for Civil Society and organizing host IDEAS. Participants of the training are also required to attend the entire conference, and Atlas Network will cover the cost of a shared double occupancy room from February 15 – 21, as well as the cost of the Asia Liberty Forum and all meals during the days of training and conference.
In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from Feb. 18-20, we’ll host with the Centre for Civil Society and IDEAS (the organizing host) the Asia Liberty Forum. Highlights include:
- Speed Networking, designed to help you expand your contacts
- Elevator Pitch Competition, where participants will present their 60-second pitch with the chance to win a prize
- Training workshops to hone your skills in marketing, social media, and entrepreneurship
- Screening of India Awakes documentary
- Mentors Roundtable and Un-Conference — leaders of our movement will each host a table on their area of expertise and answer your questions
- Freedom Dinner and the announcement of the 2016 Regional Liberty Award winner