Position: Office Intern (part-time)
Duty Station: CIAI office (No.8 Tu Hoa, Quang An, Tay Ho, Ha Noi)
Type of contract: Volunteer Agreement (Part-time)
Length of contract: 8-month contract (from May to December 2016)
Supervisor: Project officer/Country representative of CIAI Viet Nam, based on task assignment
Salary: Monthly allowance
The Italian Association for Aid to Children (CIAI) is a Non Governmental Organization founded in 1968. It since has been working to promote the recognition of the child as a person and protect its fundamental rights to life, to health, to a family, to education, to play and to innocence, wherever it may be.
CIAI works in the following countries: Vietnam, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast, Ethiopia, Cambodia, Colombia, India, Italy, Thailand, China.
CIAI started working in Vietnam in 1993. At the present moment CIAI is working in Bac Giang and Vinh Long Provinces. CIAI works for the achievement of child rights with vulnerable groups: in particular ethnic minorities, orphan, fatherless or motherless, and special needs children. Our activities include a nutrition and sponsorship program and Intercountry adoption.
We are seeking for a qualified Vietnamese candidate for the post of office intern in Ha Noi office.
- Support to translate documents from English into Vietnamese and vice versa
- Support in preparing reports for CIAI sponsored children semiannually
- Support in doing some researches for project activities
- Provide general admin and logistical assistance to project activities
- Applicants should be university students or newly graduated
- Attention to details
- High level of English competency (especially written)
- Good communication skills
- Competent in computers (words, excel, Email)
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and CV and supporting documents to:
Ms. Vu Thi Anh Nhai – Project officer; Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Application deadline: 24th April 2016