DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that the computer room and all related computer peripherals are adequately air-cooled.
- Ensures that all new authorized personnel are assigned the password and that all passwords of terminated employees are removed immediately.
- Checks the faults of any breakdown in the computer system and do all the necessary steps to rectify the faults.
- When requested by the Department Heads, to teach and train new staff in using the existing computer system.
- Source and learn new software that is available in the market.
- Liases with our computer suppliers on any problems that may arise in relation to the computers in the hotel.
- Recommends the parts that are suitable for the existing hardware.
- Recommends any new systems available in the market, which can be introduced for the betterment of the hotel.
- Ensures that the computer room is not assessable to unauthorized personnel.
- Carry out daily back up of the data in the computer.
- In charge of printer Cartridges (Brand new and refilled)
- In charge to resolve troubleshooting internet issue for Hotel’s guests.
- Carry out any other assignments given by the IT Manager/ Financial Controller.
- 24 hours online support.
- Communicative English
- IT knowledge (graduated from relevant department/university)
- Deep understanding of Microsoft network, emaill, internet, wifi.
- Please send your CV with the latest photo and expected remuneration package.
Send CV to E-mail: [email protected] with email subject [SPH] IT Officer_Full name
Deadline: May 31, 2016
Contact details: Ms. Hoa –Director of Talent & Culture